For preventing / Erasing wrinkles
Revision Teamine Eye Complex, 0.5 Ounce
(WTF is this doing here? What do you care, do you want young skin, or not?? I’m generally an absurdly undisciplined person, but I’m rigorous about a few things: making the bed when I get up, going to the gym 5 days a week, drinking java daily to avoid jitters, wearing sunglasses whenever I go outside during the day -folks it bright in Vegas, gotta wear shades, and applying my Lady Creams at night. People ask me what I use. This. )
Are you on the fence for any reason about buying or selling a home, we'd love to help you get off it.
Indecision is a dream killer.
Fences hurt your butt.
Attention Home Buyers.
Have you experienced a foreclosure, short sale or bankruptcy more than 24 months ago? Do you wish to become a home owner again? First time buyers okay to participate.
The best purchase program in America is available to you. The program is both comprehensive housing counseling and access to an incredible mortgage options. Everyone receives the same incredible terms and below market interest rate. The program has over $13 Billion committed from some the country’s largest lenders on the following terms:
- No down payment
- Below market 30 & 15 year fixed rate mortgage
- No closing costs
- Unprecedented buy-down to virtually 0%
- No points
- No fees
- No PMI
- Single Family Residential, Condo, Town home, New Construction, Multi-units, mixed use (residential & commercial)
- Rehab funds within the same low interest rate loan. Up to 110% of ARV available for renovations
The program makes affordable homeownership a real option for working people many of whom have neither perfect credit nor substantial savings. While the purchase program mission is to provide affordable homeownership to primary low- to moderate-income people and those purchasing low and income communities, the program is open to everyone. There is no eligibility limitation based on one’s income, credit score or other criteria as long as the following four eligibility are criteria are met.
- Properties must be located in areas where the program provides services which are large areas nationwide including many states.
- The purchase price must be less than the maximum purchase price which is sufficiently high for low and moderate income buyers and those looking to purchase affordable properties.
- Home buyer must not own another property when they close on the mortgage.
- Home buyer's need to participate in whatever way they feel comfortable and to adhere to policies and procedures.
Call me today to get on your way to home ownership, Deanna Johnson, Simply Vegas 702-219-1317.